TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello I need help from a talented artist!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexblattner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:53 am    Post subject: Hello I need help from a talented artist! Reply with quote

I have an idea for a comic/manga but I don't know anyone that can draw!

My story contains: human experimentations, nudity, a bit of racism, depressing philosophies, inhuman philosophies, a lot of cruelty, political views and anti theistic ideals.

The story is about Joseph Horowitz a very rich and brilliant neuro-ingeneer (that doesn't exist today). The reason he is rich is because his father Charles Horowitz made medicinal revolutions, won 6 Nobel prizes and used his research in a way that made him a multi billionaire. Joseph is trying to find a way to raise human intellect artificially and become as known and respected as his father. One day, the dark secret of Charles Horowitz was discovered and Joseph finds himself in traumatizing and troublesome situations!

I hope someone is interested and could help me!

It's a non paid job and if money comes we could discuss the percentage!
My email is alexblattnershalom@gmail.com
Tell me when you send an email here because I don't check my mail very often...

Anyway in the mail you'll send write about yourself and I'll give you a task in order for me to adapt to script to your style!
alexblattner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:09 am    Post subject: One more thing! Reply with quote

I have experience in working with an artist! But the artist just entered university...

Well, anyway I'm the kind of guy that plans ahead! I'm very punctual when it comes to work and give everything in time without any delays.

My name is Alex Blattner I'm 18 and I finished school and will most likely go to the university at the end of the summer.

Waiting for you guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The Dogpile All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum