TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tim, Tom and Jimbob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AdamTTnJ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Tim, Tom and Jimbob Reply with quote

Hi, everyone!

I'm Adam, and I'm the creator, writer and artist for the webcomic "Tim, Tom and Jimbob." I launched the comic on September 26, 2012. The website has been active for over a year and I have made and uploaded well over 200 pages of comics so far, and it has its own Facebook/Twitter pages as well. Still don't really have much of an audience yet but that's mostly my fault due to lack of marketing. Therefore, I want to become more active in the webcomic community and get my name out there more assertively.

About the comic itself, the premise is pretty simple: Two twenty-something twin brothers and a single father of one living under the same roof, wackiness ensues, yadda-yadda. The format tends to vary as well; some pages are one-shot "Sunday" Comics, while other pages are episodic with story arcs. Also the number of panels on a page range from four, to six, and sometimes as many as 12, depending on how much I want to have in one page. That's the edge the internet has over newsprint: No restrictions.

I'd also like to add that I've grown far more competent in my artistic skills in the past year, picking up lots of new tips and tricks along the way, and I'm learning even still. Comparing the pages from where I started (the earliest of which I plan to remake at some point) and what I can do now, you may notice a significant jump in quality. As for the website itself, it's still somewhat in its early stages design-wise, but I'm working on it.

So have run reading, and I look forward to your feedback!

AdamTTnJ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I whipped up for the holiday:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just passed the 250th page milestone!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update!

I have finally finished designing the website so it looks a bit more professional, and I have enabled comments on each comic page as well! I only ask you keep them clean and no spamming, since I want to keep the site PG.

Also still awaiting feedback in general; would love to know what you guys think so far. In the meantime, here's the latest:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: