TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please check out Cosmic Dash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hpkomic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Please check out Cosmic Dash Reply with quote

My name is David, and I am the writer and artist of Cosmic Dash, a science fiction action/adventure comic about the crew of a cargo-ship that gets involved with important galactic events. The stories take place in a galaxy that is undergoing a form of cold-war by three factions during a colonizing boom. The comic is rated "Teen" and is tonally similar to franchises like Star Fox, Star Wars, and Firefly. The comic is episodic, but there are ongoing storylines and hints of future conflicts hidden in each episode.

On top of the ongoing comic that has updated every Friday, without fail, for over two years, there is an active short story project exploring aspects of the fictional universe. This project is also open for anyone else who would like to be a part of it.

One feature of the site is the webcomic link I post with each update where I try to find and highlight interesting new comics that aren't widely known. I love to share the comics and sites of people who read the comic, so I like to pull links directly from the comments on the pages. *hint hint*

So, if you're interested, please let me know. I appreciate feedback. If you want to start exploring the comic, please try the new reader guide.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: