TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

do you remember this webcomic?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArchonMD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: do you remember this webcomic? Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I've been reading webcomics for more than a decade now but haven't ever felt the need to join a forum about them. This is a first, so... nice to meet you, people Smile

And here's the reason why:
I am trying to find an old webcomic (my guess would be around 2002-2004), about two paladin-type warriors in space.

One was male, I think undead, kind of protoss-looking, covering his mouth with a veil (had really disturbing long teeth when revealed) and wearing a hat with a rim (like a cowboy hat).
The other was female, elf-looking and pale, kinda bored also.
Both weilding claymores, I think, and addicted to coffee.

The comic took place in alien planets and in their spaceship. There was a character with wings in the spaceship if I remember correctly. At one point the "adopt" a noob guy that falls in love with said winged character and dies desperately trying to prove himself. The backstory involved something like an evil corporation turing people into a "zombie" state with cosmetic products.

Also, brief comic pauses featured a mini-tale with two super-snails fighting evil salt-throwing characters.

Does anyone remember the name of this webcomic, or anything else?
Any help would be appreciated. This was one of the first webcomics I followed back in the day and I lost all urls with my old computer.

Thanks in advance.
ArchonMD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again everyone!

I finally found it! (digging 10.000 emails past in my gmail actually)

Check The adventures of Boschen and Nesuko in anelnoath.com
Betty_Smith

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it a famous one? Well. I never heard about it and this is strange because I am huge web comics lover :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: