TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PATO ETICO PATO LOGICO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PatoLogico

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: PATO ETICO PATO LOGICO Reply with quote

PATO ETICO PATO LOGICO is a webcomic strip I've recently started to upload in 3 languages: English, Italian, and Spanish.

It's mostly about two Ducks (Duck is Pato in Spanish): one loves Ethics and is PathEtic, the other loves Logic and is PathoLogical.

I've published a few comics and graphic novels before, but this is my first experience making a comic strip and my first attempt at publishing an independent comic. So I'd really really LOVE to have you comments and suggestions- even the most merciless critics are welcome!

Also, please pardon my English. I'm not native and I do my best. If you notice any mistake, PLEASE let me know!

Thanks,
Christian Mirra
PatoLogico

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: A couple of samples Reply with quote

hipopotamo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian

ĦĦAmo tu comic!!!

The irony, the sarcasm, the irreverence... and I have been only thru the latest 10 strips or so...

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

Cheers from the Hippo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Thanks Hippo! Reply with quote

Muchas gracias Hippo Smile

that's very encouraging. I hope you enjoy also the next strips.
Anyways whenever you think you saw anything you DON'T like, please tell me! That's as important as good critics for me.

Un abrazo
Christian

PS I've had a look at your comic too. At a first look I'd say it has good and bad things, let me know what's your forum thread if you want some comment about it.
hipopotamo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love the feedback!

My thread is here

Hippo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: