TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Webcomic - Terrorbads
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meeuwesings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: New Webcomic - Terrorbads Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and saw this section to post your own stuff.

I currently am writing a web comic called Terrorbads. We all know about the "good" villains who've made a name for themselves... but what about the really BAD ones nobody hears about? Check out the comic at http://www.twoforonecomics.com/?p=84 we post every Wed. Please take a look and leave some comments and feedback on what you think!

We have a "Filler Friday" with a bunch of filler. If you have anything you'd like to start sharing if you don't have a site or "doesn't really have a spot" feel free to email me.
smbhax.com
No! Don't post it there!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the art, it's kind of in a nice place between cartoony and comic-booky. Uh if that makes sense in a good way. :o

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh it's very good! I'm hooked!
I like the idea of the guy they have to shave so he won't have evil powers (or whatever that's about). That's pretty funny.

Last edited by iaviv on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
TheRealSadegh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Awesome comic! Reply with quote

The one where the group assembles sold me. I will be reading these comics as they come out. Beautiful artwork and great writing.

- Justin
Meeuwesings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Awesome feed back guys! Glad you are enjoying it. This all started out as a"writing exercise" I was started while waiting on a comic of mine. I never really "knew" Jeff and now we've become great friends and that's the best thing I could get out of this.... as corny as it sounds.

We also have a facebook page if you search for Terrorbads make sure to "like" it (there is also a link on our site on the right under the donate button) We have a lot of "behind the scenes" type stuff, such as concept art and we also do give aways with our merch.
dlmx-13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fantastic, count me in as another new reader! Very Happy "THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS," bwahahaha! Classic!
NobbyNobody

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoyed that.
Great stuff, well done.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed it takes a little to start to build up. I've been trying to write it as a normal comic book script. I feel that it would read a little more like a "comic" that way. There are a TON of new characters I still have to introduce.

Pretty soon it's going to be the Terrorbads vs the Weekend Warriors (the heroes that only fight crime on the weekend) and the "good" villains. I know I posted this here a little late, but we had a competition to win a chance to be drawn in the comic by sharing it with your friends and commenting on that weeks strip. I do have one more of those coming up soon so make sure to "like" the facebook.
Meeuwesings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys still enjoying the comic? It's been awhile since anyone has said anything.
citronrobotlord

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be surprised if someone wasn't enjoying Terrorbads. You really have a knack for page layout. and the the artwork is very clear.

I'm going to see if i can RSS it right now.
keep it up and don't worry if no one comments, most people just read.
Meeuwesings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome thanks! I'm still trying to get it out there. Know of any other popular forums I could pass it along to? It's been a blast writing it and there are tons of huge things in store for our lackluster villains!
Meeuwesings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump!
iaviv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can try Inkoutbreak. If you're not on it yet, put your comic on the site as well and let more people know about it.
There's Making Graphic Novels, don't know if that's what you're looking for, though.
Others that I know nothing about other than the fact they exist include Comic Book Resources, Digital Webbing, Penciljack and Gutterzombie.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome thanks! I'll check these out when I get a chance.
Meeuwesings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys it's been awhile! For those of you that have enjoyed the comic, we are doing a kickstarter to print our first years worth of strips. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/812831966/terrorbads There are a lot of cool rewards to be had including being drawn into the comic and original pages!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: