TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

augh please help me find this webcomic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C10H12N2O

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: augh please help me find this webcomic Reply with quote

I have been looking for this stupid webcomic for ages with no luck. I've googled a million different things and looked through webcomic lists and searched through my bookmarks to no avail! *sobbing*

From what I can remember it was fairly recent comic and the premise was something like a group of strangers (I think they were a ghost and a vampire and a zombie and some others?) are being sent to this big house/mansion thing for some reason? I remember there was a satyr with pink hair who was the chef at the place? Also something about them having to cooperate to move furniture into their rooms? Unfortunately my memory of it is rather vague, buuuut... hopefully one of you lovely people will know what I'm talking about and I'll love you forever.

Thanks in advance!
dpat57
Ich bin ein webcomicker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the easy ones, that's Monster Soup

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AUGH thank you, I don't know why I couldn't find it. Eternal gratitude and and all that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: