TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oktoberfest 2013: Promote your comic!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since it would be going on your site, you can do whatever makes you feel most comfortable. The only specifics are that it contains characters of your comic celebrating with beer (or the hangover afterwards), links to the other sites involved, and that it has a permanent home somewhere on your site (extras page/archive).
Spencey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The project is a great idea, by the way. I attend my local Beer festival in Dunfermline every October (and this year will be no exception). There are always loads of different real ales to try, usually made by small breweries around Scotland and the rest of the UK. The organisers provide information about the beers to help you make an informed decision, though many just pick the ones with the funniest names!

The timing of the project isn't ideal for me (I happen to be near the end of a storyline with *no buffer*) but I will try - I'll let you know by the deadline on the 20th whether I'm in or out.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be great if you can do it. if not, no big deal. We plan to do this annually so you can always celebrate with us next year. Thanks for the consideration.

If you ever see a homebrew festival advertised, you should check those out as well. They usually offer up an even more eclectic set of beers.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> Webcomic Gubbins All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: