TWCL Forum Index TWCL
Forums for The Webcomic List

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Client Flaked - So I Used The Art To Make My Own Comic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndToBeLoved

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: A Client Flaked - So I Used The Art To Make My Own Comic Reply with quote

It is a time when the fallen angels live among the earthly gods. These angels, the Aurel, strain to preserve their identity and maintain their ancient celestial ties. The gods of Terra, however, have other plans in mind.

Aurel is a fantasy comic that rose from the ashes of a bad freelancing experience involving a negligent client who never paid me for my work. After sitting on the unpaid art for almost two years, the story has been rewritten and I have started posting the comic online.

You can read the comic here: http://tapastic.com/episode/2829

And (for all you sadists out there) you can read about my bad freelancing experience here: http://illuminatingloomis.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/the-inception-of-aurel/

vaslittlecrow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This series is AMAZING! WOW!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vaslittlecrow wrote:
This series is AMAZING! WOW!!!

Thanks, Vas! And to make things even more interesting, we were contacted by an indie comics magazine who wants to possibly print the comic and turn it into a mini-series. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I'm very curious to see where it leads.
vaslittlecrow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is pretty exciting.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first issue of Aurel has reached the half way point where the story really starts to unfold. It's been updating MTWTF and you can check out the latest page here: http://tapastic.com/episode/3402
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TWCL Forum Index -> The "Check out my comic" forum! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: